Good size rooms ,but bathroom needed more lighting.We arrived at 11.30 am hoping to drop off luggage,but were checked into room straight away.Concierge helpful about local area.Have to say was not fond of Calgary as it is a business city and very little to see.Had booked the shuttle back to airport but did not turn up,Spanish receptionist,who had been exceptionally helpful, phoned company to complain and we were sent a limousine to take us to airport .Would recommend this hotel if staying in Calgary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel and Spa Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary