The rooms are very large , feels more like small condo witch is great for the kids :o)
Beds are super comfy !!!!! I wouldn't suggest going out on the balcony though , its full of bird droppings and looks a little unsafe. Overall this hotel is good value though if parking is included in your rate , I would stay here again for sure......its would also be good for a bunch of friends since the size is genorous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel and Spa Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary