We stayed one night in this hotel and we were glad it was just the one. The lobby staff were friendly and the lobby itself was modern and clean. We were on our honeymoon and I asked for a nice room. The one we got was spacious but it looked out onto the concrete carpark at the back. There were patio doors which could not have been more dirty with yellow tape across them. Frankly the room looked like a crime scene !! It also looked like the room might not be secure. We were given another room on a higher floor at the front. Again the room was spacious but the bathroom was tiny. The furniture needed updating but the bed was brilliant - very large. The hotel was in a reasonably good location but overall it fell far short of what I expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel and Spa Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary