All reviewslondon drugssmall kitchenetteabove groundbreakfast roomfree breakfastwithin walking distanceunderground parkingrestaurants and barsbedroom suiteyogurta great place to staylocation is greatcalgary stampedean upgradewould stay here againfront desk staffnice room
Reviewed December 4, 2017

We had to find a hotel quickly in Calgary as we had a very dire medical emergency to contend with - we booked over the phone from Edmonton and got an excellent rate and when we arrived found the hotel clean, the person at the desk remembered our situation and was most helpful. The rooms,) we had booked two as we were also travelling with an infant and the parents, was clean, well appointed and had everything we needed. Breakfast was free with the room and had lots of choices. We got an excellent rate - the hotel is central and I can't speak highly enough of the professional, and great customer service we received,.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
calgaryGeorgecalgary, General Manager at Best Western Plus Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Dear Judy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are so sorry to hear about your medical emergency, and we are so glad that our staff were able to help you get settled in nicely!
I will share your lovely comments with the team, thanks again Judy, and I hope 2018 is a year of health and happiness to you and yours!

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Last Saturday (December 2) was my second time staying at the BW downtown location and I always receive excellent customer service. The location was very convenient, rooms I stayed at were clean and spacious. Breakfast was good, all the staff I met were great. The lady (I am sorry I am bad with names, I forgot her name but she is working evening shifts every time I checked in, I hope you could mention her name) was very nice and accommodating to my requests. She was very friendly and was always smiling. When I checked out it was a male front desk and he was nice as well. Housekeeping staff were all friendly. I have booked all the weekend of December that I will be in Calgary in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
calgaryGeorgecalgary, General Manager at Best Western Plus Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Karen,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! I will be sure to share your comments with the team! I think the team member you are referring to is our lovely Shazia.
We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Calgary!

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Nice staff good location. The rooms are a little bit old but spacious and comfortable. The restaurant has average food but just next to the hotel there is a lovely Sushi restaurant. The hotel has enough parking lots and the Express Check Out did work very well.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Tariqa,
Thank you so much for your lovely review!
We are pleased to advise that we are in the final design stage of our upcoming renovation project!
We look forward to hosting you again next trip to Calgary!

Reviewed November 27, 2017

The downtown location is great and the price is very reasonable. Excellent service. The rooms are very well equipped and make a 3 day stay easy. Breakfast is similar to other hotels that offer complimentary breakfasts. Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
calgaryGeorgecalgary, General Manager at Best Western Plus Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear grkeener,

Thank you so much for your review!

we are glad to hear you found our service excellent and rooms reasonably priced.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

George F Dahbour

Reviewed November 24, 2017

Great hotel. Have stayed with this Hotel for more than 10 years - never have I had to make a complaint. Close to attractions, ease of access, close to transportation. Staff go out of their way to be helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend BW Suites Down Town Calgary

Room Tip: Nothing to add rooms are always clean, neat and serve the needs of the traveler.
Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
calgaryGeorgecalgary, General Manager at Best Western Plus Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Randolph B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel!

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy your stays with us and find the staff so helpful!

I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

We look forward to hosting you again soon!

George F Dahbour