Best Western Plus Village Park Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsunderground parkingfoothills hospitalmcmahon stadiumopen conceptc trainhot tubgreat place to stayincluded breakfastwould stay here againcomfortable bedsconvenient locationeasy accesswould highly recommend this hotelyogurtfront desk staffbwlounge
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We checked in with the same person who politely booked our room over the phone(Jacob), at the agreed nightly rate ( no surprises) . We needed to visit family at the Foothills hospital, and it is a very short drive . check in was quick and efficient, we were offered underground parking for an extra fee (we declined) . room was easy to find , clean, well appointed microwave , tv , fridge,. we were concerned as we were in the hotel during CFL western finals and there were lots of partyers in the hotel , but it was quiet after 10 pm. Speaking of 10 pm thats when the lounge closed on Friday nights. We thought this was odd, but after checking with the front desk we were informed Boston Pizza was around the corner.. literally, a 2 minute walk. The complimentary buffet breakfast was amazing , eggs bacon, toast, cereal, the whole deal. A REAL VALUE. i have to say I was extremely pleased with the whole experience at the Best western this weekend. I would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rockindel1
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Good bang for your buck here folks...good service and nice and clean. Pool and hot tub as well. larger rooms with walk out balconies a bonus.Usually pretty quiet in th eevenings. Appears to cater to the business crowd as well. Restaurant food pretty good; free breakfast the usual .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel because couldn't find any place at the Marriott or Hampton Inn, which is close to BW. Clean rooms, very comfortable bed. good quality toiletries, friendly staff, very good restaurant inside the hotel and very good price for what you get. I am Marriott gold member and use Hilton a lot but no status with BW. I stay 90 days a year in hotels. All I can say is I was surprised by the quality and the price of this hotel and had a great night sleep there. The general manager Ryan Ocbina, is on top of his job making sure all his guests are satisfied.

1  Thank Thoma K
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I booked this facility to present a women's health retreat workshop (for 60 ladies) for the weekend. I was impressed with this facility for it offered the ladies a relaxed atmosphere, swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room and more! The rooms were reserved special ahead of time for our group through Bonnie who was extremely personable and kind to each person that called to reserve. The rooms were super clean and the beds couldn't have been more comfortable! Our accomodation included breakfast which appealed to everyone offering lots of choices that were healthy and tasty! My positive experience began from the very beginning as the manager (Arlene) arranged the room and all the details stress-free for me. The hall was decorated beautifully including fresh orchids as center pieces on each table. The lighting, sound system and atmosphere was perfect! I always believe that the food makes the event!...this was once again the situation as the ladies raved about the tasty dishes prepared. The chefs did an excellent job catering to our special needs of a vegan diet for each meal throughout the weekend!
All the staff were kind and helpful from the front desk to the ladies who cleaned the room! Everyone had a smile and a willingness to help!
The location is excellent, just off of Crowchild making it easy to access!
I am planning on using this facility again next year and as an annual event. I will certainly refer this hotel to others!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very clean, beautiful rooms Food at the lounge/bar was excellent and the included breakfast was very delicious with many options. Overall great stay! I would definately recommend this hotel to others.

1  Thank Jennifer W