Best Western Plus Village Park Inn
$157
$92
$86
Travelocity
All reviewsunderground parkingfoothills hospitalmcmahon stadiumopen conceptc trainhot tubgreat place to stayincluded breakfastwould stay here againcomfortable bedsconvenient locationeasy accesswould highly recommend this hotelyogurtfront desk staffbwlounge
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I booked this hotel on it's central booking site and paid in advance. On the site the hotel was described as providing a hot breakfast with the room. When I got to the hotel the overall condition of the place was really disappointing. In my room the furniture was stained very badly and there were cracks in the walls and ceiling. The condition of the bathroom is one that I have tried to block from memory. My room looked like I had stepped into a roach motel on some deserted highway somewhere. I was grateful we were only staying one night. When we were ready to check out the next morning, the bill slipped under my door was more than the price I had paid online. When I queried it the guy told me that the website didn't know that the percentage of the tax had increased and had undercharged me! I also told him about having to wait for a least five minutes while pressing the button for them to open the parking garage the night before and he told me that I was wrong and that never happens - he basically inferred that I was a liar. To cap it all off, when we tried to go for breakfast (which was advertised as being included with the room) we were told that this only applied to certain rooms and not ours. I asked to speak to the manager and he was very patronizing and unwilling to take any responsibility for the horrible service we had received overall. I would advise people to avoid this hotel like the plague that it is.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms here - avoid at all cost!!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Tami P
Reviewed September 23, 2011

First impressions are not the best. Access to the property is a little challenging, and parking while checking in was limited. However, once inside things improved. Check in process was smooth, free underground parking was good, and the room was certainly of good quality. Comfortable bed, clean room, and free internet were all positives. Service at the restaurant for breakfast was only so-so, but the food was quite good.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank DX2GO
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Room was clean, amenities were adequate. Internet was good (and free). Limited breakfast buffet was included. Have stayed here before, a reliable place, near the university, and fairly accessible to shopping and restaurants. On site bar and full restaurant, although I've only had the breakfast there.

Room Tip: I've just asked for an upgrade, and if they have it, they will provide it.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian50Edmonton
Reviewed September 5, 2011

You will appreciate this good hotel if you like new architectural structures. The aisles of the three floors overlook the restaurant and the swimming pool with a nice view. Our room was a standard, fine and spotless one. Consider that the position of the hotel does not seem very convenient. You need the car to reach downtown and the one way streets around the hotel make driving in the desired direction difficult if you don't know the way (but this situation is common to other hotels in the area).

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ItalyMar
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We stayed here for two days while on vacation, and were quite happy with the room. It was very clean and spacious with a very comfortable bed. The hotel was quite busy with a conference while we were there but they were staffed well in the restaurant and lounge to handle the customers. There is free underground parking as well as parking all around the building.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family