“One of our favourite restaurants!”
Review of Broken Plate Aspen Landing - CLOSED

Broken Plate Aspen Landing
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southwest Calgary
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We have been at Broken Plate Aspen Landing several times and we never get sick of it! Their food is always amazing, always nice wine and very attentive service. We highly recommend it!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Very attentive service--Thank you Gus--and Thank you Bill!
Great hummus and toasts, Specialty greek cheese was supurb,
greek short ribs very tasty, lamb balls nicely done, prosecco was
the right pairing--and cocktails generous.
Upstairs is the preference--nice ambience and smart bar setup.
Definate repeat!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Went for a non-occasion dinner and reservations had been made as previous attempts to dine there were not successful due to a full restaurant. Candidly all four of us were impressed w/apps & the main entree leading me to believe that either some previous reviews were fake, planted, or just plain wrong.

We started w/calamari that while maybe not totally fresh, was tasty and the portion size ample.

There were at least 5 different dishes on the menu that really caught my eye, a rarity. After a long debate, two had Prawns Ithaka, one a Prawn Sword and the fourth a special pork chop w/risotto. All dishes were excellent with distinct and complimentary flavours. The risotto was superb and portions were enough that dessert was out of the question.

Service was prompt and cordial...we also enjoyed some friendly banter w/another server who was a Patriots fan versus myself, a Broncos fan.

All in all, a very enjoyable meal, wouldn't hesitate to recommend, and we will be back.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

A sunny sky, and a table on the patio with a view of water, greeted me when I recently joined a dear friend for lunch at the Broken Plate, Aspen Landing.
We meet at least once a year to enjoy our favorite Greek food at the Broken Plate.
Because of our time restrictions this time we could not go to our usual choice at Willow Park, where food is yummy and staff is predictably attentive, friendly and professional. Going to Willow Park is our familiar favorite.
We ordered calamari, appetizers with 3 dips and pita, bruchetta and Caesar salad to share.
It was delicious. The atmosphere delightful.
Now I have a second favorite Broken Plate location.
I will go out of my way to go back to Aspen Landing again - especially when we can sit outside!
Some people have said it was expensive - as always that's relative - for me it is a special treat.
Oh, and the coffee was exceptional!

1  Thank clovershome
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have visited this restaurant twice at lunch times during both visits I had experience the same thing. Service was very slow as there was only one staff looking after all the customers available at lunch time. This resulted in 40 minutes waiting time prior to getting our meal.

1  Thank CleopetraCalgary