“Impressive ad authentic”

Fresh Kitchen
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Neighborhood: Altadore
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Had a simple meal of salad rolls and yellow squid curry. I was very impressed.

Squid was cooked perfectly. Coconut rice was great.

Salad rolls were fresh and the thick peanut sauce was the best.

I will be back often.

1  Thank Unclepervey

Reviewed March 25, 2012

The food was good, but not worth the trip out of our way to go here. I placed a special order that was not at all what we expected, and not in a good way. The stuffed chicken breast had very little filling and was boring. i could have made it better at home and they required me to order it 48 hours in advance. It couldn't have taken them more then 10 minutes to make.
The extras we picked up from the pre-made counter were good, but we likely won't be back. We can buy this food anywhere and it will be more convenient (and probably cost less).

1  Thank TravelBugCDN2
Reviewed November 17, 2011

The location I am referring to is the main floor Fresh Kitchen at 2431 37 Ave NE. It is the same company as listed above, just their other location.
I get my lunch at this establishment at least once a week. The staff is always friendly, the chef is passionate and the food is great. Everything is always homemade. You can ask the chef what is in anything and he will tell you. I think all of the staff could actually. There is an air of pride in their jobs at this place. It's refreshing to see.
The coffee is right up there with Second Cup and Starbucks as well.
Prices go from $3-$10 for a lunch without drink. The drink selection is also excellent. It is not your run of the mill cola/pepsi products here.
If you work in the area, try it out! :)

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Yup, this is the place they meant in that old saying.
Sure the food quality is good, but no better than a lot of other places in town that cost far less.
This is a convenience store for the rich. I live only a few blocks away, but have not been back since I was charged nearly $80 for a few cheeses and a couple of appetizers, well, I learned my lesson.
Save your money and go to the nice little cheese shop in Garrison Woods.

1  Thank Twyla L
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I often stop by to pick up a lunch or snack but i have to rave especially about the desserts.the cookies,cake and cheesecake are the best

1  Thank bee-bum