“Funky place, good food”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Beltline
Cross street: 11th and 12th avenues
Reviewed March 31, 2012

A funky restaurant/pub in a renovated older house - it's a bit cozy (i.e. small), but that's part of it's charm. We had lots of fun with our server. The food was really good (although we weren't very adventurous - we all had burgers). I'm looking forward to trying the large patio this summer!

2  Thank Live_Life_Big

Reviewed March 30, 2012

This a great place to go in the non rush hour times, other wise it can get a bit crowded. The tables are quite close together. The food is good. I really liked their Warren Buffet Burger.

1  Thank Surfer16532
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I thought it was average although our friends were happy. We took them for their anniversary and they both had burgers which they said were the best they've ever had. The service and food was good too but for the price I would not go again, for 6 of us and 1 bottle of wine it was $300... I thought it was way overpriced for what you get...and we're foodies so.. I dion't think it's just me. I will not be returning to this restaurant, there are better places out there to go, especially in Calgary. We went to Mercato West last weekend and had a fabulous meal and spent the same amount of money and we probably ate twice the amount of food and had two bottles of wine!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

We like to go for just appetizers and drinks. Skip their margarita, though, not good. The poutine is fantastic, as are mussels and other appies. Really nice place for conversation and atmosphere is wonderful in this old house. Haven't tried the fondue (one of their specialties) but it always looks good at the tables nearby!

1  Thank CalgaryGirlandBoy
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My wife is a vegetarian and we did not want the beef or seafood main course choices. The waitress was able to provide us with the same main course offering but substituted the cheese fondue and we loved it. Great fondue in historic Canadian building.

2  Thank CDN-Traveller1961