“Some things havent changed in 3 years...to bad”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Yes that right, its been 3 years since I went there. Used to go for the breakfast everyday. For 6 bucks you couldn't beat it. They had 2 eggs any way you want them, bacon ham or sausage and homemade hash browns. So the reason I stopped going three years ago was the food quality seemed to suffer and they didn't seem to care.

So I go back today and order the breakfast, eggs over easy, bacon etc. The server has changed now. Bye Bye to thescotish girl and hello to a nice looking brunette.

So my breakfast arrives and wow nothing has changed, the food was pretty cold despite being the only one in the restaurant. Potatoes were cold and not fresh, the bacon was cold, the worse part was the eggs were not over easy. One egg had a small bit of liquid yoke but the other egg was over done. Does the cook not care? Does he not know the difference between a over easy egg and and over dome egg. Really getting tired of chef/cooks that don't care. I guess I'll vote with my wallet again. See you in another 3 years.

2  Thank Gibber1968

Reviewed July 25, 2012

The guys from work dine here often so I often tag along. I really enjoy the breakfast with homemade jams. They offer daily specials that are very good. Great service and reasonable prices.

2  Thank EKG777
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The Service was great, the food was good, I had the Pizza which had a very tasty crust, my son had the Chicken Parmigiana which was also tasty, a little less butter on the veggies would help them .

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I placed an order for their catering service using their online ordering system. Later the same day I got a "confirmation" email complete with the total of my order.

The day before it was to be delivered I called them to pay the bill. To my shock AND HORROR I was told that my order wasn't large enough so they wouldn't be filling it. When asked why I received a confirmation email and no phone call they had no reply. No apologies. Nothing. I was left scrambling to get a party catered the day before an event.

THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL IN THEIR COMMUNICATIONS!

5  Thank KKoleCalgary
Reviewed December 28, 2010

Caters to the working crowd - only open for breakfast and lunch.

All Day Breakfast for 5.95 includes

2 eggs (farmed fresh)
toast
potatoes
4 x bacon or sausage
small bowl of fresh fruit
homemade preserves

you cannot beat the price!

2  Thank CipherX