Too bad that I have to give this hotel a bad rating due to a staff being rude to us. This will be our 3rd or 4th stay in this hotel. Let us start with the good stuff.
The FA during check-in was very helpful. We were recognized as a Starwood preferred guest, welcomed us and put us in a Starwood Preferred Room. She was cheerful, polite, check-in was a breeze. The room is clean, spacious and I love the decor. We tried the pool, again it was clean, with lots of clean towels, the shower area was clean. We had dinner at Ric's, enjoyed the food, enjoyed the service. We requested for an extra bath robe and the houseman delivered it at the pool, really good service there.
Now let's talk about the bad. On our way out of the pool the FA informed us that the in-room dining we ordered was brought down again as we were not in our room. She even asked for my husband's name to double check. We told her there must have a mix-up as we didn't order any food or any drink as we are planning to dine in the restaurant. Ok no big deal, I thought everything is well. The next day turned the tv on and reviewed my charges. Was surprised to see a $15.66 charge for in-room dining. Called the FA (didn't get his name) and asked him about the charge and again informed them we had dinner at the restaurant and there shouldn't be any in-room dining charge. FA told me he will take care of it. 2 hours passed I received no phone call from them so I called back as I want to do an express check-out. Checked our bill on the tv and still showing the $15.66 charge. Called the FA and again explained to him it is not ours. FA told me and I quote "Somebody signed it so this must be yours." Challenged me to go downstairs so they can show me the signed receipt. At this point I was really frustrated and disappointed. Told FA that no thank you I am not going down to check on an $15.66 charge and will see them when we check out. And informed him that I will prove to you guys that the charge is not ours. For a ridiculous amount of $15.66, we are not going to scam the hotel. After he heard this he backed down a bit and told me they will remove it from my account if it is going to be an issue. Not really happy with the way we were treated by the FA the morning we checked out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, conveniently located to both downtown and the airport, offers plenty of meeting and banquet room space, perfect for your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary