This new hotel is almost as good as the other reviews suggest. It has chic, boutique-style decor, comfortable beds, and friendly staff. The breakfast buffet - with eggs to order - is a very good deal. The pool/spa and fitness area are above average for a suburban chain hotel, complete with sauna and steam room with temperature control. Even with Barlow Trail closed, the hotel is still a short drive from YYC.
Our only letdown was the poor internal soundproofing. (Outside noise was no problem.) Two family members in another room heard every word of their neighbour's late-night and early-morning telephone conversations, while I was awakened once or twice by people just passing by and talking at normal levels in the corridor. One also hears showers in other rooms; that isn't something one expects of a brand-new facility. We were only flying home the next day so it was not a big problem; I don't envy anyone who is trying to rest up before a demanding day of business!
All in all, it's a good hotel, but there are many others in the area that may be quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, conveniently located to both downtown and the airport, offers plenty of meeting and banquet room space, perfect for your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary