“Leela Eco Spa & Studio is a 10/10”
Review of Leela Eco Spa

Leela Eco Spa
Ranked #9 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Calgary
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Leela Eco Spa offers services in Massage, Esthetics and Acupuncture. We are an environmentally conscious spa in calgary committed to using eco-friendly and organic products for our beloved clients. So while you are here, let go of the world, and allow us to create a personalized experience for you!
Chicago, Illinois
“Leela Eco Spa & Studio is a 10/10”
Reviewed September 1, 2010

What a great space!!! From Yoga, Holistic Fitness, Zumba, to massage therapy, yoga therapy, lfie coaching, body wraps, and facials....I only wish my wife and I could experice it all. The front desk personel defines friendly. The space consists of a large studio, and about 8 treatment rooms, an infra-red sauna, and steam room. We enjoyed the "break-out experience" which included the sauna, massages for the both of us and a private yoga session. This experience took 3 hours and was extremely affordable. Next time i'm in town I will definitely be back to enjoy more services. I would recommend this place to any spa goers.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Prenatal Massage”
Reviewed August 28, 2010

My husband surprised me with a couples massage our last day in Calgary and it was heaven. I usually go for massages regularly but haven't been since I got pregnant. The therapist pressure was firm, yet gentle and nurturing and it was exactly what I needed!

1 Thank ChristinaLe
calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME.”
Reviewed June 18, 2010

What a great experience, yoga, sauna and a massage all in one day. Leela Eco Spa & Studio always makes my feel welcome and refreshed. I've have never taken yoga or had a massage before going to Leela. Now I love both so much. Thank you,
- Colours