“Green chili warms your heart”
Review of Green Chili

Green Chili
Ranked #1,300 of 3,679 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Tucked away in a crescent of shops in Crowfoot, this eatery is a gem. Don't let the intimate size of the restaurant fool you. This is East Indian food at its finest...generous helpings and flavoursome niceties that leave a wonderful taste long after the dining experience is over. I opted for the prawn korma...deliciously flavoured with gentle aromatic spices. My carnivore friends had a variety of dishes, each stellar in its own right. I felt a little chilly(not chili!), and they turned the air conditioning down for me; very comfortable after that.I've been there 3 times now, and this is only the beginning... Love this place!

1  Thank GerryandMarina

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I along with my husband generally go to green chilli @crowfoot...recently we went their on the occasion of our weeding anniversary on 28th June 2013. Bt the taste of food was not gud. Chilli paneer was very poor n tasteless and the daal Murd-e-pasandi was also not gud. They just spoil our day. We feel they have changed their cook...

1  Thank Trisha U
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have eaten at several Indian buffets in Toronto and Ontario. This take-out was better than any of them. Spiced just right, fresh tasting and visually appealing. Pakora were crisp and light. The next day, left overs were re-heated and gobbled up. Even by the 2 year old.
Have to go back to Alberta.
Here's what we ordered for $77 for 4 people
Palak Shrimp (shrimp in spinach sauce)
Coconut Rice
Veggie Biryani (like a seasoned rice with veg)
Pakora
Baingan Bharta (eggplant dish)
Malai Kafta (vegetarian meatball in brown sauce)

1  Thank Tequita
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Spicy, delicious Indian food...! We had rogan josh (goat) and chicken baltak (with creamed spinach sauce) and some naan... Good price, filling size. Will certainly be back.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

never had bad food from this establishment and the service is very accomodating and friendly. for buffet-take away the quality is good and that makes up for a lack of variety