“Great for Triathlon training”
Review of Talisman Centre - CLOSED

Talisman Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Repsol Sport Centre is a world class sport and fitness facility that inspires individuals and teams to achieve their goals and dreams through innovation, expertise and passion. As the largest multi-sport complex of its kind in Canada, Repsol Sport Centre enables all Calgarians at any age, at any skill level and within almost any sports activity to train for excellence, compete with champions and play hard all under one roof.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I found the staff knowledgeable. The courses I took there were very helpful. I loved there 50 m pool. The running track also fun to train on however it is not an official sized running track. I have friends how played basketball there and they seemed to enjoy it. There is a heavy humidity to the air. Mostly because of the pools.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I always choose Talisman over any other pool/gym facility in Calgary. Talisman has all the equipment you would ever want. Admission is a bit high but is totally worth it.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I grew up here at Talisman Centre back when it was Linsday Park. The renos have been great and the facility is the perfect place to workout or train.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have had a pass at the Talisman Centre for over about a year and I just love the place. There is SO much to do!!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Spacious, well equipped with pool, gym and classes. It can be expensive - I use the City-Of-Calgary Gym instead ($5 instead of $15) but it's smaller. Talisman is easy to access and well laid out.

1  Thank Cricket31