The Westin Calgary
The Fairmont Palliser(Calgary)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,511 results
All reviewskeg restaurantheavenly bedessence restaurantspg memberstarbucks coffeeprince's island parkjunior suiteself parkeau claire markettop floorvalet parkingbow riverbusiness tripdowntown areabreakfast buffetan upgradeenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2013

i enjoyed my stay here. The room was very nice. Very quiet and comfortable. The staff here are very helpful. Very close to everything downtown. The wi-fi was fast. I was very pleased with all aspects of my stay. I slept very well. I highly recommend this Westin.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Love, love, love.
My stay could not have been better!!!
Room service, delicious.
Valets were very accomodating and professional. Great security!
Front desk were awesome, even with the gin breakfast noise and what seemed like hundreds of people walking through the lobby.
I will be back!

1  Thank travelalberta79
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Everything about the Westin was really good. Speedy check-in. Friendly staff. Nice room.
The restaurant for breakfast was well supplied but the smell of bacon was way to strong for my taste. I felt like I had to change my clothes aftee breakfast.
The room was comfortable. Not much of a view since it was on the 3rd floor overlooking the back. The bed was great. However sleeping was hard because the heating made a terrible noise every time it went on which was often since it was -10 outside.
The location is hard to beat and you'd be hard pressef to find friendlier and more cooperative staff.
I love the eco-friendly program where you can choose to have your room cleaned every two days in exchange for SPG points!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank gracemarini
TWC_Westin_GM, General Manager at The Westin Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear gracemarini,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. I apologize for the noise and will make sure to remind our housekeeping team to notify the engineering department if they hear any noise from the heating system. I am happy to hear that everything else was really good from the check-in to your room and that you loved our Make A Green Choice program!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Be well

Didier Luneau, General Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 1 night at the end of a touring holiday and was impressed. Room very nice, clean & well presented (even provided earphones in case nearby building work was noisy-it wasn't). Only slight niggle was the sliding door for the loo - impractical at best - but it's a style thing.
Pool & gym were good. Overall very nice if a bit generic if you've stated at a westin before

1  Thank DDmy

Dear DDmy,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. I am very delighted to hear that you were impressed while staying with us at the end of your touring holiday. I hope you had a memorable holiday experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

Be well

Didier Luneau, General Manager

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Very recently renovated located downtown close to shopping mall, c train, and businesses. Exceptionally comfortable beds. Great quality Internet and very clean rooms. Staff are friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast at their restaurant essence is top notch.

1  Thank R S