Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $8.90
from $65.80
from $100.70
2,741 results
All reviews chuckwagon races greatest outdoor show on earth indian village afternoon rodeo chuck wagon racing rodeo events free pancake grand stand show coca cola super dogs free shows cowboy hat cowboys and cowgirls bucket list bmo centre heavy horse corn dogs
Reviewed yesterday

horse barns are number one. the other livestock is worth a visit. rodeo is great, grand stand show not so much. food is wierd..
go early, hot later in the day.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

It is good for a family and lots to see and do. Expensive though for food and drinks. Very busy and lots of big crowds.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

As a child my parents worked as games managers at the casino during the Stampede. For us, it meant buffering the summer fun money so we could go camping throughout the summer. Because of this I have always held the Stampede near and dear to my heart.

The parade is a spectacle! Marching bands, cultural floats, horses and more. This past year my 3 boys and I were allowed to be in the parade with Make a Wish on the Cameose Train. We waved to the thousands of people who lined the streets in Western wear to view the show.

Afterwards, my husband and I took the three boys for free to the midway. Pricey food, games and rides call out to everyone. However, there are lots of free shows, and things to look at. Shopping in the BMO Center to look at the latest and greatest lotions and potions to beauty.

Mix that all in with some of the best rodeo competitions, chuckwagons and outdoor grandstand shows. (Additional cost).

I love the show. I love bringing international people to my province.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Fantastic experience at the Calgary Stampede. Located between the old Ag barns and the Nutrium Centre. Fully enjoyed the exhibits and the Draft Horses. You can get up close, pet and take pictures of these gentle giants.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We have been attending the rodeo for many years now and alway find it a great afternoon.
Lots of activity and the action is non-stop. The Stampede knows how to keep the crowds entertained.

Reviewed 1 week ago

What can you say about the Calgary stampede... Bring money and more money. It's expensive. It's hot. It crowded, and really busy. But it can also be a lot of fun. If you've never seen a rodeo,mno, same for the chuck wagon races. The nighttime grandstand show is always fun, but late. Did I mention expensive? The foods can be great, and you can always try crazy foods as well. Ever eat scorpion or prairie oysters? I haven't... Many calgarians try to stay away, but many also go and party. Stampede is also known for nightlife in Calgary bars. All in all it can be a lot of fun, but bring lots of water or hydrate a lot.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rodeo and chuckwagon events at alot of fun. You can save money by booking early.Midway expensive but interesting

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You have to see the Calgary Stampede! So much to do sooooo much fun for young and old. Yahoooo I will be back every year!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We planned our Calgary trip to coincide with the stampede and it was worth it. The atmosphere was lightning and the event has to be seen to be believed. Lots of food stalls , shows and events plus the crowd makes the event more exciting. Dont miss the ribs.
Happens between 2nd and 3rd week of july. Go hungry, with comfortable shoes and a windcheater- it gets windy and cold all of a sudden.

2  Thank Gurpreet B
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We go to stampede every year and there is always lots to do. The rides and games can be expensive but it balances out with all the free kids activities they offer. Fireworks at the end of each night are a highlight!