“Exceptional food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Holy Grill

Holy Grill
Ranked #63 of 3,514 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Beltline
Calgary, Canada
“Exceptional food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Been here for breakfast and lunch, so delicious! I find the prices to be exceptional for the food you get. But I came here to relate the excellent customer service we experienced a couple of weeks ago. A girlfriend and I went for breakfast on a Saturday, didn't look at the website for when it opened. We were 30 mins early, so we went to MEC across the street to shop until they opened. Got back at 10:15 and the place was completely packed, we were disappointed as we were hungry and not willing to wait for a table. One of the gentlemen behind the counter was trying to persuade us to stay or take something to go, we told him that we wanted to sit and gab over breakfast, and that we thought they should open earlier on the weekends as it seems that people would come earlier. He apologized for the business and then offered us a free coffee to go. We were so impressed with this, excellent marketing. We came back the following Saturday and were there at 9:50!

• Visited March 2013

Fort McMurray, Canada
“It's different that's for sure give it a try!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Neat little place I ordered 2 burgers just to get a taste for it all ranch an the veg burger, just to see how it would taste.. Both where alright nothing to write home about, they do how ever don't make u feel all weight down after, I enjoyed my burger with beet chip witch where different not to bad at all tho the garlic dip was pretty good to, yam chip didnt really have much flavor. It's a neat little place in down town calgary, wanna try the breakfast if I ever make it back this way.. All the food is fresh and grown with out any crappy by products or steroids we get in our meat so gotta give them a hand for that..

“Good hamburgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I came here for a lunch one weekday. Nice casual atmosphere, and as other reviewers have mentioned, the staff is very friendly and seem genuinely happy to have you there.

The burger I had was the double with avocado and blue cheese. Although it was very good, the strong blue cheese taste did overpower the burger somewhat. The overall taste I would say is 7 out of 10; without the blue cheese maybe it would be 8-9. Next time I might try the blackened chicken, it also sounded good! The patties were thin and cooked perfectly.

SW Ontario
“Great little spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stopped in here for breakfast before a flight. What a great little find ! Pannini was very good, friends eggs and homefries and burger looked and (I guess) tatsed awesome. Tonnes of choice and selections. Not your typical breakfast joint either. Very cool atmosphere, staff was uber friendly !!! Really enjoyed it and would highly, highly recommended it to anyone!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank tragicallyhip
Calgary, Canada
“Really good simple, honesty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Open for breakfast and lunch on the southern edge of Calgary's downtown core, Holy Grill serves excellent simple food. Any of the breakfasts are great, but my favorite is the "bennies". For lunch it either grilled paninis, or the BURGERS! The owners, are the chefs, servers, busboys etc and they are super friendly and efficient! For simple, honest food can't miss!

• Visited January 2013