“Great spot”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Beltline
Reviewed November 5, 2012

been going here for awhile now. originally just with my wife, now with our 1 year old. perfect food everytime, great service, and decent prices. Its small and cozy but the food makes up for it

1  Thank mwheaty

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Went for lunch here based on a recommendation from co-workers while I was visiting Calgary and I will be sure to return. I had the Farmhouse panini (eggs, bacon, cheese) and it was amazing! I asked for a side of the potato leek soup, which was delicious, but it was way too much food for one person. Next time I would just go with the panini or the soup, but not both.

1  Thank Indiagreengirl
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a place that I generally go out of my way to enjoy.

Weekdays are pretty busy at noon, so get there well before noon if you plan on dining "in".

Weekends are a little less busy.

It across the street from MEC, so there is a handy place to park and generally I coordinate a shopping trip with a tasty lunch.

Burgers are great, but the panini's are special and my favourite is the Mr Chicken, which I recommend highly.

Fries are fresh cut and are not to be missed either.

One quirky things, the cook always thanks you for coming, nice touch

2  Thank Kenji56
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I love this place! They have excellent, healthy, quality food! I highly recommend their soups and wraps. The people that work here are absolutely awesome. They are friendly and happy, and quite attractive young men! I cannot say enough good things about this place. It is quite busy between 12-1pm weekdays, as it is quite popular, so expect to wait 10+ min in line and 10+ min for food during this time.

2  Thank Elle M
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stopped for lunch. The blackened chicken burger was deliciously appointed and the Thai soup was a blend of spices that make the senses tingle. The soup is a delicious combination of tantalizing flavours. I've yet to have a bad experience at this restaurant where two can have a great meal for under $25.

2  Thank ghryan