“Pleasant Meal”

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beltline
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I had a nice meal at Farm: an arugula salad & selection of charcuterie. The salad had a smokey BBQ flavoured dressing which I thought over powered the greens. The service was very good, attentive without being fussy, particularly the hostess who was very prompt about ensuring my water glass was refilled.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The place os not rerally outstanding but food is!
The cheese are excellent
and the menu is so attractive!
Service is good too!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant impressed me even in their between period with limited menu. I went for late lunch which meant there we're only two options. No problem! Our food was amazing and the cheese trays available are a must. Knowledgeable and trendy, but professional, servers made the difference as well. Even chilling the beer of my choice to ensure it was cold on a hot Saturday! I will take all my company to this restaurant hands down.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a local secret-- with the freshest of ingredients served up in a cosy warm dining room, there is not much to dislike on the menu. The Mac and Cheese is a best seller but if you choose anything else of the menu, you won't be disappointed. They even do a great breakfast and delicious French press coffee. And if you are still hungry, check out the cheese shop out the back!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This place is fantastic, I highly recommend to anyone and everyone. I went here for my birthday dinner, the food was delicious, service was highly knowledgeable and friendly - great atmosphere.
Goat's cheese cheesecake is drool worthy.