Lowest prices for your stay
$70
Hotels.com
$70
$63
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.com$70
Priceline$70
Trip.com$74
1,542 results
All reviews pacini restaurant calgary airport hot tub on the roof attached restaurant great hotel shuttle service rain shower comfortable beds rental car an early morning flight would stay here again front desk staff king room acclaimed tubs tv puccini
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

We stay at the Acclaim Airport Hotel whenever we fly out of Calgary. It is nice and close to the airport and reasonably priced to leave your vehicle there under the “park and fly” package.
We love starting our vacation here by going out for a nice supper to their restaurant for the “all you can eat” bread bar and a nice cocktail before our morning flight.
The hotel staff is always friendly and helpful and the rooms are always nice and clean and quite modern.
The airport shuttle is always on time to take you to the airport. There have been times when they didn’t send the shuttle to pick us up at the airport to come back but have instead paid for us to take a taxi. This was a little inconvenient but they have not done that the last few times we have stayed.
I would highly recommend this hotel for your airport hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank skcj
BarryL1580, General Manager at Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Dear skcj

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had while at the Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport. It was so nice to read that you found the accommodations very clean and well maintained we take great pride in having a great hotel for guest to experience. Hope to see you next time your in Calgary

Reviewed August 5, 2019

Stephanie was so helpful. I had frozen food I wanted to save because I brought it down from Nunavut. She put it in the hotel freezer for me, and the next morning, reminded me not to forget it! She also saw to it that I got a refund for my breakfast, as I had failed to use my voucher. I was so tired when I checked in I did not even know I had a voucher. I had thought breakfast was included, but when I went to the restaurant and they charged me, I just paid. I was on my way to the airport and didn't have time to check. But when Stephanie heard about this, she immediately tried and succeeded in getting me a refund! She was the best. And the hotel was lovely. Clean, near the airport, free shuttle, luxurious bathroom (I only wish I'd had the time to take a bath in the giant tub!) and my room was huge, with a large sitting area. Also, all the rooms have large fridges, not those little dorm like fridges. Not full size, but definitely big. All in all a great place to stay. And quite a bit cheaper than a similar place in Yellowknife that was not as luxurious. (92 USD compared to 158 USD)

Dear DcMbb

Thank you for the review and thank you for staying with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to share your comments with Stephanie and the rest of our team. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport on your next visit to YYC.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

This hotel was great for us (couple with early flight in morning). The hotel is near the airport and not much else. So, I would not stay here unless you have a flight out the next day. But, it is a 5 minute drive to the airport, and despite the proximity, the room we had was super quiet. Rooms are oversized with sitting area, small fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, as well as bed area. Lots of plugs for electrical stuff. Nice bathroom. Friendly staff. Price very reasonable. Great value.

Free parking for guests staying at hotel, another plus.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Phil G

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying at the Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport and dinning. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and spacious guest rooms. We will be pleased to share your comments with our team and we hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Ok hotel for one night, would not recommend the hot tubs on the roof as is quite basic and quite cold! Restaurant is attached but food is just ok.

Easy to park and check in and only a 10 minute drive to the airport the next morning.

1  Thank maizieg20
BarryL1580, General Manager at Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear maizieg20

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always looking to improve our service and your suggestions and comments were very helpful. We will be discussing you feedback with our team to ensure we do not encounter the same issues in the future. Hope to see you next time your travel beings you to Calgary.

Reviewed July 17, 2019

We enjoyed our stay here - the room was quite spacious and comfortable. It's located five minutes away from Calgary airport so it's convenient to spend the night after or before your flight. The hotel has a free shuttle to the airport which I used to pick up the car.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Goshan

Thank you for the review about your stay at Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport. We were so happy to read that we were able to meet your expectations it is our goal to meet every guests needs. We hope to see you next time you flying out of the Calgary Airport.