Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Facial was Wonderful

First time at this spa. Front counter staff - wonderful, Set the stage , they were relaxing... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2017
ShareenMAC
via mobile
Best Facial in the City!

I've run the gauntlet of spas in Calgary and I keep coming back to Riverside. Their facials are the... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2018

from $9.00
from $199.80
from $298.80
More Info
All reviews highly recommend this spa waiting area cucumber water variety of teas yummy cookies skin care nail polish facial eminence esthetician technician spas pedis milna waxing masseuse
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Even if it's leg waxing, you can relax and have a tea by the fire and better yet if you are there for a facial or massage.
Great place.

CaciqueCalgary, Communications Coordinator at Riverside Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2017

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you back at Riverside Spa the next time you need to take a breath and relax.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

I've been to this lovely spa about 5 - 6 times, and of all my visits, I have had 2 negative experiences. This last time I went in for a mani/pedi and had the "head esthetician" work on both my hands and feet that day. I was excited as I thought, "Wow, I get the best of the best today." I was wrong. She was certainly friendly enough, but I found her mannerisms and touch to lack that soothing feel we expect and love when we go to the spa. I have very thin and soft finger nails and she used the same file she was filing my nails with to buff the nail beds quite vigorously! I was feeling very concerned on the inside, but kept calm as I asked her if that was best for such thin nails as mine and she assured me it was fine. She didn't pick up on my concern. I've NEVER had an esthetician do this to my finger nails. Now, several weeks later, I have a new issue that I've never had, which are some ridges and splitting nails as they grow out. Unfortunately, this coupled with her lack of soothing touch made me feel quite relieved when it was all over. So sad! I've learned who my favourite estheticians are and I'll need to stick with them.

1  Thank FelloTravler

Thank you for taking the time you write this review. We are sorry to hear your level of satisfaction has varied between your visits, we strive to deliver top quality services to every client on every visit. Every esthetician has their own unique style and each of them are requested for different reasons. We do keep track of all of your visits and which technicians you saw and are happy to request the technicians you prefer for any upcoming appointments. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I had a facial this past weekend and loved it! Riverside uses exclusively Éminence Organic Skin Care which is so mild yet effective on any skin type. Started my treatment in the steam room and then enjoyed a quick read and tea before my facial. Room was lovely, clean and comfortable. My technician had a lovely bed side manner answering any questions I had as well as tuning in when I wanted to chill and totally relax. I had a few milia on my face that I wanted extracted and my technician was able to do. A perfect way to end a busy Saturday.

Thank you so much for your kind words about our facials and our staff. We love Eminence too and our estheticians are always happy to educate their clients about specific products during or after the service. We hope you will choose Riverside again in the future the next time you need to relax after a busy day!

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

This place is wonderful. Definitely one of the pricier spas in Calgary but you get what you pay for. The lounge is lovely and relaxing with comfy chairs, a fireplace, delicious refreshments including tea and raspberry lemonade and soothing music. I have had lots of different treatments here but the body wrap is, hands down, my favourite. The Vichy shower is wonderful and the scrub and moisturizer left my skin glowing and super soft. I added the express facial as well, totally worth it.

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your body wrap so much and we agree with you that the Vichy shower really is one of a kind! Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

I had one of the best facials and massages I have had in along time! I always get cold during a massage, but my masseuse made sure I was warm all through out. The best part of the massage is the after massage room. Having the space to have a cup of tea in front of a fireplace is such a great treat to have. I totally recommend either being an hour early or leaving an extra hour afterwards!

Thanks so much for your positive review. We are very happy to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your massage and were warm. We have full heated pads on all our beds so that we can adjust the temperature to make everyone comfortable as it is never pleasant to be cold during a massage. We hope to see you again in the future!