“latte”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We always try to find an alternative to Starbucks in each town that we visit. Since my husband has to have his latte daily, we feel that we know our coffee and we really enjoyed Caffe Artigiano's
We also had excellent scones.

1  Thank nutmegusc

Reviewed July 5, 2013

these guys take pride in what they do. Its the best coffee in town and hands down the best Americano. (That's what I like.) Their Americano really does taste like a separate drink compared to the Americano's at Starbucks. (Which by the way, are Ok and they have their place.) But if you really want to have a great Americano, Artegiano is one that you must try.

2  Thank Gawdfather2U
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The latte here is so good that people who normally take sugar in their coffee will forego it like we did. You just don't want to mess with the perfect balance in flavours they've created. We've had the baked goods, which are lovely, and even tried the $13 special coffee that they featured briefly last year, but we always come back for the fabulous lattes.
DELICIOUS!

1  Thank AlyssaSaturley
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I made a point of coming to this coffee shop while I was in Calgary. I heard great things about the quality of coffee here and I was not disappointed. There was a long lineup when I arrived but did not have to wait a long time to get my order and drink - they were very efficient in their service. The scone I order was delicious and the cappuccino was amazing. I had also bought a bad of espresso and a bag of single origin to take home. Both were roasted great and had great flavour. I wish there was a location near my city! The only downfall would be that because it was popular and lots of people visited, it was pretty noisy. If you aren't able to tolerate that, I would order your drink to go. I definitely will make a point of visiting again when I visit Calgary again.

1  Thank Modare
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Caffe Artigiano is one of my favourite coffee places in Calgary. The atmosphere and the coffee is European style. They take pride in how they make their coffee, the muffins are excellent, and usually there is a line-up because it is so popular. The two locations offer quite a lot of seating, although it can sometimes be difficult to find a seat due to the Caffe's popularity. The price of success, I guess. Love to go there.