“Excellent service!”

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was here with my gf's for a girls day! Staff were extremely nice and services werent bad! I will go here again !

Visited September 2012
1 Thank beckycandy

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Relaxing and friendly”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Loved the space, loved the service, loved the front desk gals. This place was very pleasant and I received a decent massage finally after years of getting some of the crappiest ones on earth. I wanted to take my BFF who is visiting this month however, it's closed for reno's. Boo. But thanks for a great experience.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Humblerootswellness
Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“5 Star Quality Spa”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I've been to the Stillwater Spa a total of two times. My second being just recently. I have yet to be dissapointed with the level of customer service that this spa evokes. It is the essence of pure relaxation. From the quiet and serene environment, to the bounty of snacks and quiet spaces.
The massage I had was absolutley amazing, and well worth the money. The massage therapist asked me questions about pin pointing trouble areas, and regarding her pressure. I was able to relax, and take my time leading up to the appointment, and thereafter also.
Highly recommend this spa to anyone who is looking to fully unwind and relax.

Also - if you are not a patrone of the hotel, when you park underground, the spa comps your parking.

5 Thank Crystal G
Calgary, Canada
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 167 helpful votes
“Great Couples Spa”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Located in the Hyatt Hotel. Means you may have to go to parking lot or through hotel with "spa face" but it is a lovely spa with a great couples room.

Visited November 2011
4 Thank Bernie G
High River
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Relax”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Always a wonderful relaxing experience, amazing facial that is different than the usual.

1 Thank llergl