“Glorious”

Ranked #341 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I've been to Fergus & Fix for brunch and lunch/dinner.
The brunch: the breakfast pizza was glorious (that is the only word that can do it justice). Their coffee is served in a clear mug, which made me feel weird. I don't like looking at the brown muck that is my coffee while I drink it - especially when it's not even good coffee.
Lunch/Dinner: there is a lot to choose from and they're all made well. They have anything from what is basically pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) to burgers. Their burgers is what makes them a 5/5 for me. Definitely recommend multiple visits!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

If you like your food cool to lukewarm, you should like this restaurant. If you like your food hot, skip it! We came at non-peak hours (2:00 pm) just as the lunch crowd was leaving so we thought we should get our food fairly quickly. We waited at least 20-25 minutes and when it arrived there wasn't even a wisp of steam coming from any of our orders. Food would probably have been good if it was hot. Server didn't come over to check on us for about 10 minutes and by then we had picked away at it because we were hungry, asked to have take out boxes for the rest so we could re-heat at home. The manager gave us 50% off the bill but we would rather have had a good meal. Won't be returning.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very good value for money, with a good food selection, tastefully prepared and served. We visit as often as we can.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have eaten here many times. Most times have been disappointing but it is the only bar/pub in the area. On my last two trips the meals have improved tremendously.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Good prices, good food, good selection. Service on a Sat night was a bit sucky. It's a busy place, fun spot for girls night out or drinks with friends.