“Modern and spacious mall with great stores”
Review of CF Market Mall

CF Market Mall
Ranked #69 of 306 things to do in Calgary
More attraction details
Owner description: CF Market Mall offers services and amenities for the entire family to enjoy. With over 200 retailers and one of Calgary's best time-out places - "Monkey Around/Playground", the shopping experience at CF Market Mall is truly unique.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The mall was about a 5 minute drive from the University area where I was staying and less than $10 cab ride. There's the underground parking which was busy on a weeknight but still spots available. Great to have for cold winter days.

The mall is very spacious which is great when it's busy and you aren't boxed in and can walk around others if you are in a rush. I like how there's seating throughout for taking a break or if your shopping companions doesn't want to go into the store with you. There's also a kid play area which seems fun for indoor play on a cold days.

I ate a few times in the food court and there's good variety of foods. There's a lovely fireplace in the middle of the seating and it's cozy if you are lucky enough to snag a table beside it. Otherwise there is plenty of comfortable seating.

I didn't walk the whole mall but went to some stores; health food store, bookstore, and a few clothing stores. The staff at the information desk were friendly and helpful to call a cab for us.

If I lived in Calgary, this is one mall that I'm sure I would frequent.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Market Mall is always on my list when in Calgary. I love this mall, it has all the stores that I like and is not near as congested as the Chinook. I would recommend to anyone looking for some good shopping without all the crowds.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Ok it's not Chinook but they have everything! Target has even moved in. For the Bowness area with a few motels, this mall is quick to get to and had all the amenities a visitor might need (without spending an hour and a half on a train).

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This has been my favorite mall in Calgary since I was young. I love it because normally it isn't too crowded, but still has all my fav stores. The mall is usually pretty clean and there is a lot of variety.

1  Thank Luckycharmchick
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I went to Market Mall during the Boxing Day week sales on a Saturday around noon.

For my American cousins think black Friday week sales for the crowd sizes.

The parking lot was super full and the mall was packed. But the sales were good.

Might be more inclined to explore when it wasn't so nuts.

1  Thank Brett P