“Love this Mall”
Review of CF Market Mall

CF Market Mall
Ranked #68 of 306 things to do in Calgary
More attraction details
Owner description: CF Market Mall offers services and amenities for the entire family to enjoy. With over 200 retailers and one of Calgary's best time-out places - "Monkey Around/Playground", the shopping experience at CF Market Mall is truly unique.
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Market Mall is always on my list when in Calgary. I love this mall, it has all the stores that I like and is not near as congested as the Chinook. I would recommend to anyone looking for some good shopping without all the crowds.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Ok it's not Chinook but they have everything! Target has even moved in. For the Bowness area with a few motels, this mall is quick to get to and had all the amenities a visitor might need (without spending an hour and a half on a train).

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This has been my favorite mall in Calgary since I was young. I love it because normally it isn't too crowded, but still has all my fav stores. The mall is usually pretty clean and there is a lot of variety.

1  Thank Luckycharmchick
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I went to Market Mall during the Boxing Day week sales on a Saturday around noon.

For my American cousins think black Friday week sales for the crowd sizes.

The parking lot was super full and the mall was packed. But the sales were good.

Might be more inclined to explore when it wasn't so nuts.

1  Thank Brett P
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I could spend a fortune there! But the wife beat me to it ! Enjoyed the the food hall and the ice cream place wonderful