“love the feel of this mall”
Review of CF Chinook Centre

CF Chinook Centre
Ranked #27 of 305 things to do in Calgary
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: CF Chinook Centre is Western Canada’s premiere shopping experience. With 250 stylish shops to choose from, you can fully embrace your inner fashionista. Whether it’s a stop at the iconic Hudson’s Bay or a visit to Canada’s first Nordstrom location, Apple or Microsoft there is something for everyone. Indulge in luxury brands and stores exclusive to CF Chinook Centre in Calgary including Kate Spade, Burberry, Tory Burch, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Anthropologie and Stuart Wietzman. The centre offers a break from shopping with seven full-service restaurants plus a vibrant food court with over 19 savory eateries. CF Chinook Centre has entertainment options for the entire family. Snap a photo of our towering Albertosauras and our imaginative flying machines. Or travel back in time on our handcrafted carousel. If you have time, take in a show at our Cineplex Odeon (IMAX) or challenge the kids to a fun-filled game of bowling at Chinook Bowladrome. The centre is conveniently located at the intersection of Macleod and Glenmore Trail; 20 minutes from Calgary International Airport, 10 minutes from downtown and Calgary Stampede grounds. Easily accessible by Calgary Transit, car2go and taxi, also offering weekend valet.
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We loved it there, the different layout of the food court, the carousel for the kids, the modern feel of the rest, just was nice. The selection of stores was great!

1  Thank truth123
There are newer reviews for CF Chinook Centre

Reviewed January 29, 2012

A nice upscale mall with a full wing of high end shopping

One of the better malls to spend an afternoon shopping

Reviewed January 15, 2012

I have done a ton of shopping in Calgary and I could say I have been to almost every mall in Calgary, maybe even all of them.. I found that each time I bought something here I would find it at a different mall for way cheaper. From clothing to electronics. When I took an item back to one of the stores I mentioned that it was $20 more at the Chinook location than the Deerfoot location and the lady said that it was because they pay higher rent in Chinook so prices are higher. Needles to say that was the last time I went shopping there. However, there are some stores in that mall that you won't find in others. So if you are looking for a store that is not as common say, Guess or Club Monaco then you will have to go to one of the bigger Malls. I know you can find them in others but their pricing seems to be the same in all locations. This is a huge mall with every possible store you could want from high to low end and the food court is awsome. You will be able to eat what ever you could crave there. They also have tons of parking with a heated under ground parking lot too. It is a beautiful mall.

1  Thank ern678
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We have a blast but its too Pricey and long line ups. Great place to hang out.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

The shopping is awesome, the stores varied and amazing. But avoid at all costs due to terrible traffic in the area. I would rather go to Market mall or Cross Iron Mills. Chinook does have some stores they don't have elsewhere, but not worth the traffic

1  Thank phkbc