“The Best”

Ranked #3 of 36 Bakeries in Calgary
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Hillurst
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Absolutely the very best cupcakes around. The frosting is to die for....I think that's what keeps me coming back for more. A bit pricey but it's not a purchase you're going to make everyday.

1  Thank NSRoadrunner7

Reviewed June 9, 2013

And work of art, light, rich and flavourful. A great way to treat someone, like at wedding shower or birthday. Not too heavy or too sweet

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Solid cake but the star is the icing and there is lots of it, a great treat! There is a reason that Crave is well known throughout Calgary.

1  Thank Jeffery S
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I could eat them every day they are so delicious - birthdays, special occasions, or as we "craved" one - we dropped in for 6.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

When we came to Calgary two years ago, I was looking for the cupcake I use to eat in New York... The closest I found is the cupcakes of Craves! My favorite of all is the red velvet cupcake... Just by thinking of it, my mouth waters! Yummy! :)

1  Thank laaglaag