“So yummy!”

Neighborhood: Hillurst
Calgary, Canada
“So yummy!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I know they are just cupcakes and I could make some at home, but they are so yummy! They cake part is moist and delicious and the icing is way better than anything I could ever make. Nutty over chocolate is my favorite!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank worldtravellers4

Calgary
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Crave cupcakes are super delicious and always a great treat! Their bakeries are cute and the staff are always very friendly. The cost of a cupcake is kind of high but they are a rare treat and well worth the money! They make a great option to bring to events as well!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Carly J
calgary, ab
“Consistantly delicious”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We go to Crave whenever we can! And now with all their locations it's a lot easier to do. Lots of cupcake places out there, but, Crave's peanut butter chocolate cupcake is what gets me everytime. I eat one of those babies and I don't need to eat for hours! So rich, so satisfying. Just so good.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank mandysmear
high river
“Great cupcakes from great gals!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Okm I have to admit that the owners are the daughters of friends from our town in High River and I was skeptical as tto the viability of this venture when they first started-- but wow what great desserts so pretty and a great gift alternative to the standard bottle of wine or flowers and little girls parties well needless to say the princess cupcake is a real hit!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank jazzchick
Calgary, Canada
“They're just cake with icing...”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have stopped at Crave a few times. They have a decent selection of cupcakes, but they charge a pretty penny for them. We've tried a few different flavours, but they are for the most part average tasting cake with very sweet icing. Good for a one-time experience.

Visited May 2012