“Beautifully prepared dinner”
Review of Klein and Harris

Klein and Harris
Reserve with OpenTable
Klein and Harris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 4,001 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

While I was tempted with the tasting menu, I went with the ravioli and pork dishes. Both were beautifully prepared and presented, while tasting very good. The staff were very knowledgable and pleasant with great service.

1  Thank Rossland58

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to downtown Calgary. I spent 45 minutes at the hotel searching the Internet trying to pick a place for dinner. I’m super glad I chose this place! The service was excellent. Our server, McKenna, was incredibly nice and very helpful. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. I wish this place was back home in NJ!

1  Thank goodhench
Reviewed July 17, 2018

WOW! They by far exceeded our expectations. Every single thing we ordered was excellently executed. Staff was great as well, from Rebecca who greeted us to Kyla our server. Their salads are far from boring....we almost wanted to reorder the beet salad for dessert. But don't miss dessert either! We had freshly made doughnuts and the jelly roll. Delish! We have a new favorite restaurant in Calgary!

1  Thank daggar
Reviewed July 15, 2018

I chose the restaurant because it features local ingredients in Canadian inspired dishes. I really like that because I think Canada has a lot of amazing stuff and eating local is just the right thing to do!

The decor and atmosphere is lovely and fitting. I chose to eat at the bar/kitchen counter and really had a good time watching things be done around the restaurant and for patrons. I would say service is hit and miss but for the most part, acceptable. The menu is a little boring for my tastes and I wasn't really impressed with the options. I ordered the "one punch lunch" and found the ingredients were really good, the thought and execution was spot on but there was a certain lack of creativity and the palette was simple for my tastes.

I would return if for a social situation or asked to try it with someone else but found it unremarkable overall.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Everything was wonderful - the service, the food quality and taste, the sunshine... They have a wonderful lunch special that is very European-like and at a very good price. Absolutely check it out yourself!

1  Thank Renk0