“Attractive servers mediocre food”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 3,569 Restaurants in Calgary
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar is a Calgary restaurant on Barlow Trial NE near the Calgary International Airport. We feature delicious food and drink menus. Open late.
Richmond
“Attractive servers mediocre food”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Attractive young staff, nice decor but food was odd combinations and over-priced. Wouldn't go out of my way to eat here next time.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank johncrawcarp
Moxies_Barlow, General Manager at Moxie's Grill & Bar, responded to this review, April 10, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write a Tripadvisor Review for Moxies Barlow. We are glad that our passion for fantastic food and beverage and creating memorable experiences for our guests, spoke to you on your last visit. We can’t wait to see you again soon.

• Korean first
Weyburn
“Expensive”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

A very attactive restraunt ,but you pay a premium for watching tv while doing a bathroom stop. Prioces high for the scarce portions . Staff nice but hard to see a second time if you need more coffee.My large breakfast order would fill a four yearold. Perhaps 2tablespoons of potato,eggs and a smell of bacon,toast.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank ivan025
Thank you for taking your time to provide us with some feedback regarding your last visit with us. Providing only the Best in Food, Beverage and Hospitality is our only standard and I am sorry that I did not exceed your expectations on your last visit with us.
I would love the opportunity to discuss your experience further and make it right. Can you direct message me your phone number and a convenient time for me to reach out or just give me a shout at 403-291-4636. I look forward to connecting with you and exceeding your expectations on your next visit.
Regards,
Leigh Pukin
Winnipeg
“Not a fan of Moxie's”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I find these restaurants are short on service at times. The hostesses always seem bored. I had just ordered one item, flagged down the waiter and changed my mind as I realized it had capers and he said it was too late that he ordered it already. Their menu is not very descriptive.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank PAFWinnipeg
Vancouver
“Reliable and Satisfying”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Greeted well and seated right away. Food was served fast and tasty as Moxies always is. Good to have the variety on their menu. It was just what we needed after many hours of travelling.

Visited July 2012
Calgary, AB
“Average food and (consistently bad service)”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Whatever made Moxies successful isnt there anymore. I get dragged into one one to two times a year, and its ALWAYS the same. Poor service, mischarges on the bill, and barely average food. Its just a port in the storm. Yes they have food, and you can buy booze, it starts, and unfortunately. ends there.

Visited April 2012