“This restaurant is "on track"!”

Lake Louise Station Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Sherwood Park, Canada
“This restaurant is "on track"!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Our quick trip to Lake Louise was even more enjoyable with a visit to the train station. Absolutely love how the building has it's original 1800s look and feel. Recommend making a reservation, as it is a popular stop. All menu items sounded fantastic, but it was the features of that night that had us ordering. I'm enthusiast about trying new food items, so my starter soup with a hint of apples made me excited. My husband stated that his meal was the "BEST" meal that he can ever remember. To top it off, the service is by far fantastic. Thank you to James, as he seemed to have impeccable timing, not imposing on our great conversation but stopping at our table just at those right moments. Plus, our wine glasses always seemed "topped up". Loved that :)
We have already recommended your station to all our family, and friends and will return on our next visit to the Rocky's
Thanks again!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sara K

• Polish first
Jackson, Mississippi
“Great food and wine”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We enjoyed the setting in an old train depot building. We received attentive service and a great meal with wine.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 973Dan
Pincher Creek
“Excellent decor and great food”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

My family and I ate here tonight. We have been before and weren't disappointed this time. One of our party has a severe nut allergy which makes it extremely difficult to find places they can eat and have something they like. They were extremely accommodating. The staff were very friendly, the surroundings were beautiful including a roaring fire and beautiful Christmas decorations. The place is very unique. The food was excellent. Home cooked and reasonably priced. I would recommend this place to anyone and am looking forward to returning in the summer.

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Mouth watering food!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Cozy little restaurant in Lake louise. The food is great, and the meat just melts in your mouth. I didn't realise it was actually an old railway station converted into a restaurant, so it made me jump when a train came past. There is a fireplace in the main room, and there are a few local meal options on the menu too. My friend tried Elk lasagne which was an interesting choice, while I went for the pork. The guys in the group went for the AAA steak of course! then after these huge meals, they brought out the dessert Menu. it is definitely worth leaving room for dessert! Prices are reasonable too.

• Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Well priced, well prepared”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Nice find. Not far from the Fairmont. Local produce, great surroundings, watch the train go past. Food was well presented and reasonably priced.

Visited December 2013