“Overrated”

Laggan's Mountain Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Lake Louise
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Discover a wonderful quick service café/restaurant and bakery in Lake Louise, AB. Laggan's Mountain Bakery & Delicatessen offers hot drinks and delicious meals made from scratch. With plenty of entrees and sandwiches under $10, our casual restaurant is the perfect pit stop on your Rocky Mountain vacation. We also offer a great range of vegetarian and gluten-free options. Be sure to try our famous Health Cookie to keep you fuelled for your adventure filled day!
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Greasy food, overpriced (as everything in Lake Louise is). I would try the nearby deli shop anytime.

1  Thank svgp

Reviewed May 26, 2011

I read these good reviews on Trip Advisor so I was excited to try them out. I was expecting a real deli that cut meats and made sandwiches to order, but no such luck. My cousins got the beef pie and the Jamaican pocket, and both were horrendous. I ended up getting a wrap from the other cafe place.

1  Thank hungryguitarist
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Everything tasted homemade. Reasonable prices. Great service too!

Reviewed October 18, 2010

We had breakfast and bought sandwiches for our lunch. We were a little disappointed with the breakfast as the reviews we read were so excellent. Sandwiches made for a good lunch. We didn't have much choice as many of the other places were already closed for the season.

Reviewed September 28, 2010

Had been recommended to me as a Lake Louise "must do". We grabbed a quick lunch, it was too busy to eat inside. The food was good and fairly priced for the area. I'd probably go back again.

1  Thank Vanessa P