“GREAT Bulgogi”

Ranked #23 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, International, Canadian
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Great location for travellers who need a quick bite Great views from our terrace Eclectic menu offering steaks, pastas, and Asian inspired dishes
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were tentative about choosing this restaurant.
There were some things they could have done better such as having the waitress check back shortly after the food was delivered to the table since one of our dishes was not as hot as it should have been.
Prices were a bit higher than we expected to see but in line with other restaurants of similar caliber in the area.
Overall they exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Well we went here two nights in a row. Same waitress both nights, she was great and helpful.

The first night our food was good, I enjoyed that it was hot and fresh and tasty, I had the teriyaki dinner and my hubby had some chicken.

The second night was a little different. The food wasn't that good, and my hubby got food poisoning from the bbq chicken pizza. He was sick all night that night and the next day.

Th e food is way overpriced for the quality. And lake Louise really needs more options for quality, yet not ridiculously priced meals.

Would not go back.. Lake Louise is very limited though and that's a bummer.

Richard_Yuh, Manager at Mountain Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for your review. Thank you for considering us more than once during your stay in Lake Louise. I am truly sorry that you had a bad experience the second night. I am more than happy to take care of your meals the next time you are in Lake Louise.

In regards to our food safety, we do strive to maintain strict food safety standards. Wednesday, February 5th Alberta Health Services did conduct a random health inspection of our entire kitchen and we did not have any issues at that time which was this week.

In regards to our price, I as a manager look at our pricing on our menus compared to our competitors in the area, and believe we are competitive considering our portions are larger than the average in Lake Louise. Again I am sorry your husband became ill and give our regards that he is feeling better

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was just passing Lake Louise through with one of my buddies and stopped in for lunch. We shared a bbq chicken pizza and it was delicious. We were also recommended the egg rolls which were very original and great tasting. Definitely hit the spot!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Absolutely loved it. After a hard night and mostly bad day we stopped in for supper. Had an Australian waitress who was happy, made us laugh and was more than accommodating. I had the stir fry, my friend had egg rolls and bulgogi. Egg rolls were phenomenal, bulgogi and stir fry were just as good. Our mood was lifted and we left feeling full and happy.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We needed a quick hot lunch so we stopped here. My potato soup $8 was tasty and my husbands lamb-burger was good, too. But my friend's pulled pork was mostly fat and gristle. He said that it was his worst lunch- ever! He couldn't eat it. They need to work on their service, particularly checking back on coffee refills. 2 coffees, soup and burger and tip was $ 35.