“Small-town feeling, friendly staff, good $ and food!”

Lake Louise Village Grill & Bar
Ranked #31 of 34 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Cuisines: Chinese, Canadian
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Small-town feeling, friendly staff, good $ and food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I visited this restaurant several times during my stay in Lake Lousie, first because they had free Wi-fi, then because on a long solo trip I appreciated the friendly staff and homestyle food. The eggs looked and tasted like the yummy ones I make at home! The hash browns (a generous helping of richly-seasoned, bite-sized crispy potato nuggets) were outstanding. And the coffee is truly good, normal coffee. The staff is amazing, and the friendliest I have come across on my trip so far. The second time I visited, two waitresses remembered me AND what I ordered. I have to say, it's refreshing. I've visited lots of restaurants on my trips, and I often feel like the friendliness is a little forced. Not here! I even got to meet one of the waitress's little 8-month-old boy. If you're looking for a little homestyle comfort food at an affordable price, this is the place to go in Lake Louise.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Calgary, Canada
“Hello? Health inspector where are you?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

So, I probably shouldn't give the food a 1 as we didn't even eat there, but we saw the food being served...

Walked up the stairs. Already feeling grossed out but thought, "No, stop judging, it might be great up there." Wrong!! The place is just gross. Filthy. Disgusting. Flies everywhere. We were sat by a waitress obviously not thrilled to be there, who can blame here? Sat down, opened menu with two fingers, swatted a few flies, looked at my husband, looked at my daughter, they looked at each other, we all got up, left and went downstairs, got a sandwich, a yogurt and went by the river to eat. Trust me, avoid this restaurant. It's nasty.

2 Thank 659nathaliem
“Don't even think about it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

The restaurant business is built around Chinese tourist groups.
The place is dirty. Restrooms are dirty. Floor is dirty.
The food is terrible. Burgers from cheapest microwave bags. One had hair in it.
Don't. If you too hungry - buy sandwich in store next door.

2 Thank Izoslav T
“Not worth the trouble”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were in lake Louise for the first time and decided to eat here as we were starving when we pulled into town, service was spotty and not good the food was less then mediocre and highly overpriced for what it was, wished we had just brought our own food for camping or had known of better places to go

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Cpeters1982
Gause, TX
“Skip the Lake Louise Village Grill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

This restaurant is upstairs in the village area with some seats having a view of the river and wooded area. Service was ok, but nothing to get excited about. The food quality was very poor and the quantity was average. Over priced as well.

Find another place to eat!

Visited August 2013