“Skip the Lake Louise Village Grill”

Lake Louise Village Grill & Bar
Ranked #31 of 34 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Cuisines: Chinese, Canadian
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gause, TX
“Skip the Lake Louise Village Grill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

This restaurant is upstairs in the village area with some seats having a view of the river and wooded area. Service was ok, but nothing to get excited about. The food quality was very poor and the quantity was average. Over priced as well.

Find another place to eat!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Dan F

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
“Food Was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had breakfast at this place a few years ago and I remembered it was great, so I wanted to return with my wife before going on a day trip. The front entrance leaves a bit to be desired. You go up some stairs to be surprised that there is a restaurant on the 2nd floor. I joked to my wife as we walked in that the place looks fancy, with just a slight splash of dump. The dining room is okay, small but comfortable enough. Nice views. The hot chicken sandwich was pretty good. The waiter was nice enough. Decent service for the most part. I was bit disappointed when right after I paid the bill, he grabbed our drink glasses, fingers in glass, as though to kick us out. I wasn't quite done my pop, but I guess I was. I wasn't going to ask for it back at that point.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Traveller314
Huntington Beach, California
“Your average meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were in the area and it was lunch time.
Not so many options in this area that I saw for a bite to eat, other than the coffee shop, the deli and a restaurant across the street where the gas station was; and here.

We saw a group tour just leave the restaurant and figured that the wait will be short, so we decided to go.

We were happy with the quick and friendly service, we were in and out in less than an hour.
The food was just o.k., we ordered burgers, fries, and sandwiches, things we thought would be quick.

The burgers tasted like something that probably came out of a microwave, meaning not grilled, but nothing that is unbearable to consume!!

So if you want to have a quick meal, sit down in a comfy booth seats to relax and strech a little bit, this is the place to go.

• Visited July 2013
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
“Very average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Served quickly but food quite pricey for this type of eatery! If you goin wanting to eat quickly and get way this will be fine for you!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Karen B
London, Canada
“not very clean”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

food was cheap & not very good
place not clean
plus lady a couple tables down changed her babies diaper on the
dining table. How disgusting. They could have used the bathroom and the waitress should have said something right away.
Will NEVER eat there again