“A dining experience”
Review of Fairview

Fairview
Reserve with OpenTable
Fairview is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Savour the very best in contemporary Canadian cuisine at Fairview, where our talented culinary team’s deft touch allows the food to shine. Stylish decor, spectacular views and attentive service create the perfect ambiance for a memorable dining experience at Fairview. Wine Spectator has awarded our master wine list with their “Award of Excellence”! Featuring an extensive collection of Canadian wines, our sommelier team is on hand to assist you in finding your new favourite wine.
Media, Pennsylvania
“A dining experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The menu was very different which makes it worth it to try something new. Our server, Courtney was amazing. She took the time to explain all the options and answer all our questions. We all loved our choices with everything cooked to perfection. My husband and son chose the 3 course meal and found it was a wonderful experience. My salmon was delicious. We are so glad we decided to eat at this world class restaurant.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ginnietraveler

• Chinese (Traditional) first
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Fine dining”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Fine dining at a reasonable price. $75 dollars for three courses.,it would be at least that for an equivalent meal in England-and I'm not talking London prices. The staff are superbly trained.

Visited August 2014
Houston, Texas
“Views, food and service were great”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I made my early dinner reservation about 2 months prior to arriving as it was my Mom's 80th birthday. We were seated at a window table. It was quite warm and the sun was still blazing in but it didn't matter because the view was breathtaking. Our server was very nice and took good care of us making recommendations for all 3 courses. Mom had the scallop and beet appetizer which arrived on a hot grey slate. It was so pretty and she said delish. She then had the duck for an entree which was also one of her favorites. I had the pork belly appetizer which was outstanding, and the salmon and shrimp entree that was served with creamy risotto. Wonderful flavors and presentation. We both had the chocolate hazelnut dessert which came deconstructed on the plate. If you want to dine in a beautiful place for a special dinner, chose the Fairview Dining room.

• Visited August 2014
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Great food great service”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I must admit that we did not pay for this meal, so price was not considered. We also do not drink, so had no alcohol. The service was first class. The food was delicious. Views of the lake are lovely. There is a three course dinner for 75.00 dollars. The meal starts with a bread bowl a little taste of the evenings treat. The bread bowl had a nice variety and was warm. I am not a goat cheese lover so it did not do anything for me. For appetizers we had scallops and a pork dish. We shared and both appetizers were very good. For entrees, I ordered the rack of lamb, my husband had the steak. Both meats were prepared in a special way to be very very tender. The perpetration had a fancy name. The veggies, pasta, and potatoes with the meal were very tasty. Dessert was also fancy. My husband had a rhubarb strawberry dessert and I has a peach dessert. Nice finish to a nice meal.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Computernana
Calgary, Canada
“Perfect for a romantic dinner”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Sit and enjoy the gorgeous view of the Lake and glacier. The food is delicious and the service is stellar.

Visited December 2013