“Excellent Food and View!”
Review of Fairview

Fairview
Reserve with OpenTable
Fairview is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savour the very best in contemporary Canadian cuisine at Fairview, where our talented culinary team’s deft touch allows the food to shine. Stylish decor, spectacular views and attentive service create the perfect ambiance for a memorable dining experience at Fairview. Wine Spectator has awarded our master wine list with their “Award of Excellence”! Featuring an extensive collection of Canadian wines, our sommelier team is on hand to assist you in finding your new favourite wine.
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We dined here one evening when it was very quiet with only a few tables booked. We were seated at a table with a wonderful view of the lake and skating rink and sculptures. The staff was very attentive and knew details about the menu. We had the scallops, ahi tuna and foi gras for starters which were all exceptional. For mains we had the elk strip loin which had the subtle wild/gamy taste and the beef tenderloin which was delicious. Overall a great dining experience and a bit pricy but its in the Chateau!

1  Thank SALOttawa_Canada

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Good food but if you are one of those folks who dines out a lot, like me, you will find the pricing (even at this gem of a location) pricey.

1  Thank PC800CC
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our family of four returned to this restaurant on our last night of our stay at the Chateau - mostly because our daughter had enjoyed it so much last year. I guess this time our expectations were a bit too high. First off - oyster bisque is not really something kids want to dig into - so while it was "compliments of the chef" they were not interested.

My daughter found her pasta sauce to be very watery and while I know it was off the kids menu, it was not very good. My husband and I ordered the three course meal with wine paring - which was fine, however, I felt we were a bit rushed between our courses, so much so that you had to rush to fnish the wine given before digging into the next course.

Also, my husband ordered the lamb and I had to share some of my tenderloin meal with him as his plate was pretty sparse.

We may reconsider dining here during future visits to the hotel.

1  Thank SMacDonald
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Fantastic dinner, great service, very classy. Great variety of choices, sea food, meats and fondues.

1  Thank CarlosQuesada
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Incredibly juicy and tender patty inside the buns with other stuff inside will greet you at the Fairview Dining. Comparing to other hotels, they provide reasonable price to you. My recommendation is right at you. You'll never forget a wonderful memory at the atmosphere near one of the most beautiful lakes in the world.

3  Thank ebrian1971