“sometimes it's not as great the second time around”
Review of Fairview

Fairview
Reserve with OpenTable
Fairview is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Savour the very best in contemporary Canadian cuisine at Fairview, where our talented culinary team’s deft touch allows the food to shine. Stylish decor, spectacular views and attentive service create the perfect ambiance for a memorable dining experience at Fairview. Wine Spectator has awarded our master wine list with their “Award of Excellence”! Featuring an extensive collection of Canadian wines, our sommelier team is on hand to assist you in finding your new favourite wine.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our family of four returned to this restaurant on our last night of our stay at the Chateau - mostly because our daughter had enjoyed it so much last year. I guess this time our expectations were a bit too high. First off - oyster bisque is not really something kids want to dig into - so while it was "compliments of the chef" they were not interested.

My daughter found her pasta sauce to be very watery and while I know it was off the kids menu, it was not very good. My husband and I ordered the three course meal with wine paring - which was fine, however, I felt we were a bit rushed between our courses, so much so that you had to rush to fnish the wine given before digging into the next course.

Also, my husband ordered the lamb and I had to share some of my tenderloin meal with him as his plate was pretty sparse.

We may reconsider dining here during future visits to the hotel.

1  Thank SMacDonald

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Fantastic dinner, great service, very classy. Great variety of choices, sea food, meats and fondues.

1  Thank CarlosQuesada
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Incredibly juicy and tender patty inside the buns with other stuff inside will greet you at the Fairview Dining. Comparing to other hotels, they provide reasonable price to you. My recommendation is right at you. You'll never forget a wonderful memory at the atmosphere near one of the most beautiful lakes in the world.

3  Thank ebrian1971
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Everything about this place was absolutely amazing. I proposed to my girlfriend and we came here for dinner that evening, and we were blown away. The service was impeccable. They congratulated us addressed us by name and explained the menu and each dish very well. The food was delectable. It truly was an art for this chef. Everything down to the plating was magnificent. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the lake louise area.

3  Thank pkp426
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Made a lunch stop during a business trip at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and had the bison sandwich combo with soup (see photo). One word: DELICIOUS !
Good professional service, great view on the Lake Louise, relaxing amosphere. Everything was perfect ! I will be back soon !

2  Thank Igal A