“Good Food! Good price”

Cuisines: Healthy
Description: in the Canadian Alpine Center-- it's in the youth hostel
Description: in the Canadian Alpine Center-- it's in the youth hostel
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have picked this place base on trip advisor review, and we are very satisfy with it. The food is good, I ordered a curry chicken with rice, it is surprisingly good, and my husband ordered a steak, the meat quality is good too.
We went there 2 times for breakfast & dinner and spend just not much, I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Iris W

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We discovered this cafe after researching online and we are very glad to have picked it.
They offered good tasty food and at a cheap price compared to other restaurants in the area!
The burgers were amazing and so was the steak. The service was great and we didn't have to wait long for our order! I highly recommend it here!

1  Thank Lara_M1
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The food is delicious. I enjoyed my omelet. The service was a little bit slow, but overall, I loved it there. I would go back there.

2  Thank twocrazycats62
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This place was suggested by our lodge. Finally an affordable place with great food. We shared a bison burger with a side salad and the soup of the moment. Our server was very friendly. Food was tasty. Beer was cold. What more could you ask for? Make sure you get seated by a window.

1  Thank Nandrq
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Bill Peytos is nothing special but it is nothing bad either. The variety of food is good, the service not bad and the price great for portion size and what you get. It's a nice change for apres or early dinner after a day on the ski hill. We visited a while ago for breakfast, but if the burrito is still on the menu it was big and awesome!

1  Thank AN4RCHY