We booked this hotel as part of Canadian Rockies trip primarily because my wife wanted to stay here - if I'm honest I didn't expect to like it as I thought that it would be impersonal becase of is size. Well I was completley wrong - he hotel iz buzzy but not noisy - there's loads of facilities and the customer service was absolutely excellent.
2 tips - get a lakeview room it is definately worth paying extra and if you are planning on a walkround the lake in the summer months - forget about doing between 10.00 - 6.00 when the lake is full of tor buses. Either do it first thing in the morning or in the evening (as it didn't get dark till after 11pm when we were there) .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise