A most beautiful Hotel fronting one of the most beautiful views in the World. From the Reception right through the hotel people treated us as special.
Our room on the top floor (8th) with a view straight over the lake and mountains will remain in our memory forever. Good ensuite, lovely comfortable beds, nice linen and bath robes as well.
We dined in Lago, great Italian restaurant. Started with the antipasti experience, several courses to share, flavours amazing.
This is an experience one should have if visiting Lake Louise. A little expensive, but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise