This is an awesome place... our second time here and it was as good as we remembered. It is on the pricey side, but this one is worth the splurge. We did find that they have all kinds of different room types so, if you aren't happy with the one you booked, try to see if they can let you tour a couple more. The first one we had seemed old and outdated... We ended up with a room that was much more modern and we really liked.
The food is good at the restaurants, albeit expensive.
The lake was frozen and covered with snow (time of year), but we have been here in the past in the fall, and it is just an incredible site. Go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise