Just spent 5 wonderful days with my husband & kids at the Chateau Lake Louise. We usually shy away from large hotels , preferring to stay in intimate, boutique hotels We chose to stay on the Fairmont Gold floor which made our stay very enjoyable. As they say, its like a hotel within a hotel. Small dining area with great breakfast and snacks each day. Pleasant and very helpful concierge staff. Loved our diner at the Walliser Stube but found the Poppy Lounge completely void of any ambiance! Had a great snow-shoeing walk at night with the hotel's naturalist which was fantastic. He was incredibly friendly and a fountain on knowledge on Canadian history, local fauna & flora.
Pool area & Spa need to upgraded!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise