I was expecting a lot more for the amount they charge for the room. After a day of skiing all I wanted was a hot shower. I didnt think that would be too much to ask especially since I was staying at the Fairmont. Every time I would turn on the shower it was always cold.
The beds are so uncomfortable. We couldn't sleep all night and ended up checking out early in the morning to just get some sleep at home.
The view and area are spectacular but there's a huge price to pay and I'm still no sure if its worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise