I was lucky enough to spend 2 glorious nights at Lake Louise and had a great time. We stayed in the rooms that were in a new wing (on the right as you pull up) that by the sounds of it were lovely and large. They didnt offer a complete lake view like in the main hotel but we were lakeside when the sun rose.
The property is wonderful. if you are active people spend 2-3 nights and do the walking track up to the lodge in the mountain as i think that would provide a spectacular view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise