I have been to the Chateau Lake Louise several times. We are from Calgary so it's very close for us to drive there.
The Chateau never disappoints. If you enjoy fondue I highly recommend Walister Stube for dinner!
The room we stayed in this time faced the lake, the view is nice but the room is small. We've stayed in other room categories where we had hardwood floors and even a doorbell. This particular stay was just for one night so we didn't feel we needed the fuss.
The weather was rainy, but the views are still gorgeous.
There are plenty of walking trails to hike. Canoe in the lake for $45/hr.
Self parking is $25 smackers!!
Overall we love coming out to escape from the big city life in Calgary and the Chateau gives us all the pampering we need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise