This is my second visit to Lake Louise and previously had stayed at The Fairmont Chateau and across the board, Paradise Lodge easily surpassed the Chateau on all level from level of service, room and value itself as the hotel cost half as much!
Service 5/5: We checked in very late after the front desk is closed but very surprised to find our names / check-in directions posted on the front door, and even more surprising - our bag which was left earlier has been dropped off to our room!
Room 4/5: We stayed at the Saddleback suite and found the room be quiet large, comfortable (separated with a mini-kitchen and washroom in the middle) and is kept very clean. Due to the layout of the hotel - you somehow feel so close to the nature (open your door and you can smell and feel the fresh mountain air!).
The only regret we have with the hotel is that we didn't stay longer! Would definitely return to this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Lodge and Bungalows offers a unique setting of individual cabins and suites in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Located only 1 Km from Lake Louise and 20 time Alberta Housekeeping Award winner, Paradise Lodge and Bungalows exceeds expectations. Attention to detail and a welcoming atmosphere makes a destination to come back to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Lodge & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lodge And Bungalows
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows Hotel Lake Louise