We loved this place. It's close enough to walk to Lake Louise, which is handy given the crowded parking lots at the lake. We were in a Peyto cabin, which was very nicely appointed and roomy. The gas stove comes in handy even in August. We didn't have a deck, but there are plenty of benches around the property to enjoy the view. The bathtub was heavenly -- room for two. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful - they even let us borrow bear spray!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Lodge and Bungalows offers a unique setting of individual cabins and suites in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Located only 1 Km from Lake Louise and 20 time Alberta Housekeeping Award winner, Paradise Lodge and Bungalows exceeds expectations. Attention to detail and a welcoming atmosphere makes a destination to come back to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Paradise Lodge & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows Hotel Lake Louise
- Paradise Lodge And Bungalows